Can anyone help me? ever since I got my new phone, (samsung a52), i am unable to open veve, and it sits on this loading screen forever and ever. i had no problems with the app on my old phne (samsung galaxy s10e), and veve support has been unable to help me. any tips? thanks
2022.01.18 13:01 jewboibenschapiro Can anyone help me? ever since I got my new phone, (samsung a52), i am unable to open veve, and it sits on this loading screen forever and ever. i had no problems with the app on my old phne (samsung galaxy s10e), and veve support has been unable to help me. any tips? thanks
2022.01.18 13:01 FrenchFriedToast Apartments near Kenosha
I will be moving to WI in a few weeks for work and was looking for advice for good apartments in the Kenosha area to move into. I will be commuting to north Kenosha so I would like to keep the commute to 30 minutes. Trying to find a good apartment for around $1200 that is in a low crime area. Thanks in advance for any suggestions
submitted by FrenchFriedToast to Kenosha [link] [comments]
2022.01.18 13:01 FrillyDemon attempt number 2, done with acrylic paint and a binding medium to try thin it out, slowly making progress I think?
2022.01.18 13:01 ElAdrel Tips to sooth puppy's kennel cough
I posted this in puppy101 but wanted to post here too incase older pups have had good results. I know this place isn't for medical advice, but I have a few appointments set up already for him. I just want to know if anyone has god luck with soothing so he can sleep.
Puppy (7 months, 42lbs) contracted kennel cough from a daycare a few days ago. Like many places, vets are booked. I had him checked at ER last night and they said he was stable, we are now waiting at home because it is so contagious, and because of COVID. I have a 9am appointment but his condition seems same as last night's (normal energy levels, eating and drinking water, bright and alert). Last night was our first and worst night as he was unable to sleep, waking up every 20 mins or so with a dry honking cough and unproductive foamy spit. I have been trying to give him small amounts of water to combat dehydration and checking his gums for coloring.
I have an appointment with his GP on Friday, ER nurse recommended I wait till Friday if he is still stable. Until then, how can I alleviate some of his symptoms? I have been trying to steam him for 30 mins not sure if it worked...and I've given him a bit of honey (1/2 tablespoon) hoping it will coat his throat also not sure if that did much.
Has anyone had luck with trying things to sooth their puppy's cough to hold him over till Friday?
submitted by ElAdrel to Dogtraining [link] [comments]
2022.01.18 13:01 Anklebreakers22 Difficulty for offline fut draft?
Does difficulty in offline or single player fut draft matter in terms of random prize options? Or is it always random no matter difficulty?
submitted by Anklebreakers22 to FIFA [link] [comments]
2022.01.18 13:01 OKanija_Chan Ensemble Stars!! Road to Show!! Theatrical Anime's Trailer Previews Theme Song - Gogoanime.news
2022.01.18 13:01 Bot-alex NHS Tracker: How is the NHS in your area coping this winter?
2022.01.18 13:01 Pav9495 Streaming Cozy Grove and Chill Part #32! Come relax with me for a bit!
submitted by Pav9495 to vgstreams [link] [comments]
2022.01.18 13:01 Overall-Market-9044 Has anyone taken CMUS 220- Global Popular Music? Is it an easy course
submitted by Overall-Market-9044 to ryerson [link] [comments]
2022.01.18 13:01 sirturmund Scouts Are Back! How I Got To Top 10 (500+ LP) With Scouts - In-Depth Guide
My name is Sirturmund and I have reached masters rank in every season since beta. I also reached rank 1 multiple times in Americas ladder, finished top 4 in the Guardians of the Ancient seasonal and participated in Worlds Qualifiers this past weekend. Last week I was able to get 534 LP with Scouts and many people seemed to have enjoyed my deck list, so decided to make this guide for you all!
Mobalytics Link of List: https://lor.mobalytics.gg/decks/c7geteofpnuihb3nh9ig
Deck Code: ((CEDAIAIAAYER2MYDAIDBMOR6AIBAAAQGAECQMAIBAMAA4AIEAABACAQCAADQSAA))
534 LP Proof (plus top 10 at the time): https://imgur.com/a/vxcSEAJ
Deck Stats: https://imgur.com/a/KQjG6lp
Scouts right now have around a 55% winrate, with this specific list having a 59% winrate over 500+ games in Mobalytics!
Purpose of the Deck
So there are two ways that this deck can win games: Either you drop Miss Fortune down on the field and win through her level up condition, or you swarm the board with units and finish up with Cithria or For Demacia.
The main part of this deck for sure comes from the power of Miss Fortune. Your win percentage drastically increases when you are able to curve out into Miss Fortune, and some of the cards like Sharp Sight and Ranger's Resolve are in a way better used to save Miss Fortune than anything else. Miss Fortune plus your challenger units allows you to control the board, and once you have scouts on the field you will do more damage than they can handle.
The other way the deck wins when you don't draw Miss Fortune is through the power of going wide. Most of your units are low cost, or are units that can swarm the board (Marai, Navigator, Quinn). This allows you to almost always be able to push some damage through and slowly chip the opponent down. Then when you are ready to finish the game, you can drop down Cithria or drop down For Demacia from Vanguard Sergeant to buff up those low cost units and push lethal damage.
Of course, both strategies above are also enabled and made even better by the presence of Golden Aegis. This card is specially key when going against slower decks as it allows you to push way more damage than they can handle. The card is better used as a finisher and the timing of it is critical. Best and most optimal time to use it is when you know for sure you can finish the game, or when using it forces your opponent into bad trades.
So again, we can take a look at the list above and I'll breakdown what each card purpose is:
- x3 Miss Fortune: Heart and soul of the deck. Her ability of doing 1 to the blocker and nexus allows you to not only do a lot of chip damage but also to force some very bad trades for the opponent. Miss Fortune in combination with challenger units like Tracker or Valor can single handedly win games. She is so critical that if there is a way to reliability save her, we should always prioritize doing that as Miss Fortune's level up is one of the most potent game winning level ups.
- x3 Quinn: Quinn is back! This deck as mentioned before wants to go more aggro and wide in combination of more reliability having scout units to level up Miss Fortune. Quinn fulfills both of these roles that Poppy can not do. Her buff to her health makes her survive her initial attack usually, forcing opponent into 2 for 1 trades, or even 3 for 1 if they also need to deal with Valor. Best of all, her champion spell ends up being very useful to what you want to do with this deck, so drawing 2 Quinns does not feel as bad as drawing two of other champions in the game.
- x3 Fleetfeather Tracker: Tracker is by far one of the best one drops in the whole game, and MF elevates this to a higher level. Tracker in this deck usually means you are able to get one free trade or at very least one favorable trade. The usual gameplan is either Tracker into Brightsteel Protector, or simply Tracker into Miss Fortune. Both tend to be favorable trades.
- x3 Jagged Butcher: Because the deck wants to go low to the curve and wide, another one drop was needed and I decided Jagged Butcher was best choice for this slot. The potential of it becoming a 3/3 is much more impactful than the other 1 drops you can find in Demacia and Bilgewater. This condition can be triggered either through MF or through your opponent letting a Scout attack through.
- x3 Brightsteel Protector: Protector serves multiple purposes here. She can either protect your challenger units, allowing you to get some free trades. Or she can protect your champions, allowing you to more reliability level them up. One of my favorite moves to do with this card is using it on Valor so you can get the free trade with Scout attack, and then get another trade right after with regular attack.
- x3 Marai Warden: As we have been saying, this deck wants to go wide and low to the curve and present as many units and damage as possible. Marai Warden fills both of these conditions so I think she is a much better choice than other two drops in this deck. Just hope you don't low roll an ephemeral 1 drop!
- x3 Vanguard Sergeant: Lowkey one of the most impactful and powerful cards of this deck. His 3/4 statline makes him a really beefy blocker while still presenting a ton of damage if left alive too long. Not a lot of decks can easily get over this statline. And if that was not enough, he also provides us with For Demacia, a 6 mana card that buffs our whole board by +3/+3. This card combined with your wide low to the curve board can decide many games on its own. My favorite play is having 10 mana where I can do For Demacia, attack, then rally with Golden Aegis. Its like a more expensive Yordle In Arms that you don't have to main deck.
- x2 Grizzled Ranger: Ranger is not as powerful as he once was due to the number of 1 damage pings in the meta, but he still fills the scout role that MF sometime needs to level up. If worse comes to worse, usually opponent needs two cards to deal with this single card, as the 3/4 Badgerbear has amazing stat line to still present a threat on its own.
- x3 Island Navigator: Navigator is a gem in this deck because she fills both the go wide aggro game condition while also being scout to help MF level up. Her four health usually lets her survive for more than one attack and I would say its one of the reasons this deck is as consistent as it currently is. And, nothing more fun than buffing multiple scout units with For Demacia, which Navigator makes happen very often.
- x3 Cithria the Bold: Cithria finishes up the units in this deck as an alternate finisher. While we can go very wide with low cost units, they are prone to being chump blocked by the opponents' units. This is where Cithria shines giving our whole board fearsome and +1/+1. She is very expensive though, so play around your opponent having the removal to deal with her, specially with Homecoming being so prevalent in the current meta. Usually best time to drop her down is on your opponent's attack turn, so that when its your turn to attack you can just open.
- x2 Ranger's Resolve: With all the one damage pings and the wails running around in the meta, ranger's resolve is a premier card to keep all your units alive. Unfortunately all our low cost units have low HP, but for the cost of 1 mana you can usually save your whole board and create more favorable trades for yourself. This card can be game winning when used at the right time to respond to opponent's spells.
- x3 Blinding Assault: We want more units, more scouts and more challengers. And what do you know? There is a spell that fulfills all three conditions while utilizing our spell mana! Blinding Assault can be amazing because in this deck you usually can get very favorable trades with the valor it summons.
- x3 Sharpsight: Our main way to defend some of our key units like MF and Miss Fortune, while also serving as a way to block elusives if needed, or push for lethal damage in rare scenarios. I think not a lot needs to be said about this card, automatic 3 of in every single Demacia deck.
- x3 Golden Aegis: Finally, our big game winner. Not many decks can deal with you attack all over again. Whether it is with MF, Quinn, For Demacia, Cithria, or general super wide board, you can always find great use out of Golden Aegis in this deck to finish the game with. This card is the reason this deck does so well vs control match ups, they cannot deal with the pressure of multiple attacks in a turn, or of attacks in your defense turn. The barrier on one of your units is just icing on the cake.
Other Card Considerations
- Penitent Squire: Some people prefer to run squire over butcher for the chance of getting the tattered banner and giving challenger to one of your units later down the road. Main reason I do not run her is because I do not believe the challenger from her is consistent enough or impactful enough to make a positive impact in this deck's winrate. I rather save my mana for my units or for spells like sharpsight and resolve than use it on the banner. And the banner doesn't even work with Quinn, it gives Valor challenger even though it already has it. So just think butcher makes a bigger impact.
- Pool Shark and Fortune Croaker: Seen people run these cards as ways to draw more and improve chances of getting Miss Fortune. While great idea, I feel like these cards are not impactful enough to the way I want to play Scouts of going more aggro with impactful chip damage. I would also hate to draw one of my expensive cards with pool shark early on.
- Single Combat: Not enough big units to take advantage of single combat, it would end up as a 2 for 1 trade which you do not want to do in this deck.
- Stony Suppressor: I think this card is a bait in the current meta. The biggest deck it might counter is Ahri Kennen but that deck can just switch to a more unit heavy strategy. I think it slows the deck down too much and takes away from its aggro win condition.
- Laurent Protege: Very good card since it allows you to get great trades with the challenger. However, I find the Vanguard to be way more impactful in the current meta and do not want to run more than 6 3-cost units in the deck.
- Poppy: With her no longer being able to buff Miss Fortune on her first attack, she has become a lot worse for this type of deck. Again doesn't have the impact it once use to have.
- Relentless Pursuit: I find 3 rally to be just the right amount. Four or five can become clunky if you draw multiple of them at once but have no way to build your board. There is a consideration of pursuit being slighty better than aegis in certain situations, just feels like barrier can be more impactful as you can use it when opponent is ready to attack to disrupt their plants.
- Riposte: If there was any one card I would add to the deck it would be this one. Maybe -1 Cithria +1 Riposte. Just a single of riposte can be super impactful when either protecting MF or creating a good trade your opponent did not expect, or even sneaking in lethal sometimes. If quick attack units like Sivir become meta again, riposte would be a great choice to bring.
- Genevieve Elmheart: Amazing card but I think Cithria serves this deck's win condition more by allowing you to fully bypass many of the opponent's blockers.
Enough words though, I think you can all learn best on how to play this deck by watching some gameplay! I have just started a YouTube channel and my very first video was a Scouts deck breakdown and gameplay:
Scouts Are Back! - https://youtu.be/baWCFJEBFyI
Secondly, I also brought scouts recently to the MasteringRuneterra Tournament so you can check some of that gameplay by checking out my twitch vod:
vs Darkness - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1265751082?t=00h56m58s
vs Bandle Tree - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1265751082?t=01h14m54s
To finish off, let me give you guys some tips vs certain match ups that are popular on ladder right now.
- vs Darkness Control: Scouts is favorable in this match up due to rally being really potent when used correctly. Prior to that though, you do have to set up your board and prevent them from darkness getting completely out of control. Try to keep a 2 attack unit in your mulligan to deal with Catalyzer early, and if you get Miss Fortune, make sure you have either resolve or sharp sight to protect her as they run a lot of removal. Best way to blow out the game is holding resolve for their pings or wail when you are ready to go for lethal.
- vs Ahri Kennen: The reason this deck does so well in current meta is because it has such a good match up vs Ahri Kennen. Just go super aggro in this match up, they do not like to block so usually you are able to push a lot of damage through. Wait for them to tap out of 4 mana to use Aegis or develop the Cithria, then open attack for the win. The deck is specially potent against the slower variants running Go Hard, as they cannot finish the game before you can.
- vs Poros: Super favorable match up as well in my experience. You put so much pressure on them and they usually don't run a lot of removal so if you have MF on the field she easily levels up. Play your units on curve and just push push push before they have a chance to do iceborn legacy.
- vs Spider Aggro: This match can go either way, the ways you usually win is through Brightsteel Protector carrying the game. Protector can give you the free trade into one of their units while also being a fearsome blocker herself. After that, just apply as much pressure as possible.
- vs Lurk: The key to this game is getting early units that you can throw as blockers. They struggle vs decks that have a lot of blockers and you can go so wide with Scouts that they cannot get through all of them. The bad part is when they get Pyke obviously, but that is the nature of going against Lurk.
- vs Xerath Zilean: One of the worse match ups for this deck. They can put a lot of pressure on you and have enough removal with rite of the arcane that it can be very tough to get through to them. My goal in this game is to try and win through going wide and buffing with for demacia, as it is very rare for MF to survive long enough to level in this match up.
- vs Kindred Viego: Another slow deck, although this one has more control tools in its disposal. You can still grind them down very quickly as they do not have a lot of impactful plays to stop your units on curve on the early turns. Just be careful if they set up for a spirit's refuge.
- vs Pantheon Decks: Another tough match up as they have plenty of removal and really beefy units to deal with your pressure. Here your only chance is to try and put enough pressure before their Whiteflame gets really big and out of control. Best way to do that? Well, go low and wide. I know, sounding like a broken record now.
- vs Feel The Rush: Slow decks tend to get very punished by rally decks, and this is no exception here. I would keep an aegis on my hand in mulligan every time in this match up. The scout units make this even more potent as it allows you to get more free damage than they are usually able to deal with. Just be careful of the key ravine turns. Also resolve can be crucial to stop avalanche from clearing whole board when used at the right time.
- vs Thralls: One of the best match ups for this deck. Just like when vs control, thralls cannot deal with a well timed rally and the pressure you can put out before they summon their big boys. So don't be afraid to go all smurc on them.
- vs Control in General: Rally. Rally. Rally. When a deck plays really slow, your chance to strike is when they tap out of reasonable responses for a rally play. If its a control deck with a lot of removal, like Kindred Sentinnels P&Z, it can be a bit more difficult as they have blockers and removal, but it will still come down to those few key turns where you can build a board wide enough to rally with.
- vs Aggro in General: Brightsteel protector is your bestfriend, stopping many of their attacks in their tracks when played on your defense turn. Or alternative, giving you very favorable trades in your attack turns.
- vs Midrange in General: Hardest match ups for this deck as they tend to have beefier units and some sort of removals. Just try to out pressure them early if possible otherwise if they get going you tend to lose.
This is a very fun deck and a tier 1 deck at that too IMO. The meta is like perfect right now for Scouts to thrive, the deck does very well vs Ahri Kennen and control decks, which are both running rampant in ladder right now. This would be my go to deck to climb as Ahri Kennen keeps a lot of its counters out of the meta. It seems many players have picked up on this as well as scouts has climbed to top of the meta in the past week!
This was also my second LoR guide so let me know any feedback and if you enjoyed reading this :) As I mentioned before, I do make LoR content pretty frequently and just started a new YouTube channel where I am posting LoR videos every day! Make sure to sub on YouTube if you want to see more or follow on twitch if you want to catch me live and talk in chat.
YT Channel(Daily LOR Videos): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf6lfIa0XLUJGp4VGxuh49A
Twitch Channel (Stream 4 days/week): https://www.twitch.tv/sirturmund
See you all next time!
submitted by sirturmund to LegendsOfRuneterra [link] [comments]
2022.01.18 13:01 Mister_Silk People who use the term "alpha male", what do you mean exactly?
submitted by Mister_Silk to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2022.01.18 13:01 Arlyeon Call Of Cthulhu: An Eldritch Adventure I can't pronounce! Crit Hit Reviews!
2022.01.18 13:01 sharewithme Word of The Hour: fossile
fossile translates to fossil
Thank you so much for being a member of our community!
submitted by sharewithme to Traductions [link] [comments]
2022.01.18 13:01 Justun-Blacksmiph Batsu Suru- Founder and leader of the half bread Kami/Human Clan known as the Ketsueki Suru
2022.01.18 13:01 AutoNewspaperAdmin [Op-Ed] - We are Black and Indigenous front line workers. Our own parents died of COVID-19 in Canada’s inequitable health system | Toronto Star
2022.01.18 13:01 chris8121990 Leopard
2022.01.18 13:01 Bakachii Spirit Blossom Ahri, by me : >
2022.01.18 13:01 axon87 An hour of cutting away the excess resin and he's ready for primer
2022.01.18 13:01 Lone-Lupo Forerunner Hunter Build
2022.01.18 13:01 crytoloover Algorand " ALGO " UPCOMING EVENTS AND PRICE PREDICTION
submitted by crytoloover to coinmarketbag [link] [comments]
2022.01.18 13:01 Muscle_Nerd11 FM Sitharaman Lashes Out On UPA Govt Over Devas-Antrix Deal, Says 'It Was Fraud On People Of India'
2022.01.18 13:01 Bot-alex Aliny Godinho inquest: Murdered mum 'repeatedly tried to leave' ex
2022.01.18 13:01 smartybrome Consonants for Advanced Chinese Learners of American English
2022.01.18 13:01 1landring Doing my part do yours [ u/Miyon0 ]
2022.01.18 13:01 Trev2803 Need a replacement part