2021.11.28 10:56 dancingdonkey18 How to watch "Aanandi" nepali tv show without dish home?
2021.11.28 10:56 moikkuli7 3 bets from my Telegram group for today💰 DM or comment to join for free! Only a limited time offer.
|submitted by moikkuli7 to sportsbetting [link] [comments]|
2021.11.28 10:56 PrimaryAd6538 Looking for Any Regi Raid going on Add me 9609 7285 4996
2021.11.28 10:56 wbradleyjr1 Face masks DO harm children's development: Study blames them for 'significantly reduced' development
2021.11.28 10:56 Dramatic-Ferret4363 It was social distancing before it was cool.
|submitted by Dramatic-Ferret4363 to bicycling [link] [comments]|
2021.11.28 10:56 stella-aa-aa Baby pacman frog not eating
Idk if this belongs to this subreddit but I have a question because I have no clue who else to ask.
I am a fresh pacman frog owner and I got my baby Apricot morph pacman frog exactly 8 days ago. It got its new cage (an old aquarium turned into a terrarium.
The problem is that it hasn't eaten anything since the day I got it. Idk if it's normal because I heard people say it may be under stress for first 4 days then it will start eating but mine still hasn't after 8 days.
I am dead worried for it because it has amazing colors and it is so nice.
Something about what it does and the terrarium: (reffering to frog with it since I don't know the gender yet) The terrarium is a 10 gallon one without a lid. It has a heating pad and the temperature of the terrarium is usually kept around 26-29°C. The humidity is between 60%-75%. For the substrate I use coconut fiber which was given to me by the person I bought the frog from. The frog has a water dish and it has actually went into it few times. It has 3 fake plants and it has it's favorite hanging out place. It usually is most active around 11pm-1am. It just has a stroll around the cage and then back into its place. I tried to feed it during that time when it's active. I have bought for the first time canned grasshoppers and mealworms but the person who gave me the frog told me to cut the mealworms in half because they're too big for it now and I didn't even try giving it grasshoppers because they're seriously too big. I also have that vitamin pouder which was given also by the person from whom I've bought the frog. I haven't held the frog (only the first day when I had to move it from the container I got it from to the terrarium). First 4 days went okay and it just searched through the terrarium, I tried to feed it at one point but it just turned away from the thongs so I didn't bother anymore. Now on day 7 I got worried because it hasn't eaten at all. So I went ahead and bought alive mealworms but it still didn't want to eat.
So now I'm just worried if it's sick, dying, something about the conditions it lived in is not good, is it about the lid (I can easily make it) or it's just too scared to eat.
I'd be very grateful for any advice thanks!!
submitted by stella-aa-aa to pacmanfrog [link] [comments]
2021.11.28 10:56 C0ld_Br3w Daisy Mae selling for 98 Bells
2021.11.28 10:56 rambogini127 I bought 2 hoodies 1 like neck warmer thing and a jacket
2021.11.28 10:56 ViewtifulGene Tainted Isaac with PHD
What happens to the pill pool when Tainted Isaac drops the PHD? Do all pills remain identified and positive? Or does he forget and start getting negative effects? Is it more optimal to take PHD and drop it right away, or hold it until you've gotten some stat pills?
submitted by ViewtifulGene to bindingofisaac [link] [comments]
2021.11.28 10:56 _jac_ket_ Love this one
|submitted by _jac_ket_ to DemEyesDoe [link] [comments]|
2021.11.28 10:56 nuniabidness Bye, Phoenix!
|submitted by nuniabidness to pics [link] [comments]|
2021.11.28 10:56 LordHughRAdumbass Flippening Watch: Deep Earthquake in Peru.
|submitted by LordHughRAdumbass to TheGyrateReset [link] [comments]|
2021.11.28 10:56 notbh4rgav Zayumn
|submitted by notbh4rgav to sunraybee [link] [comments]|
2021.11.28 10:56 RobertGBP Everyday at work
|submitted by RobertGBP to walmart [link] [comments]|
2021.11.28 10:56 NahmanStars מה אומר על הצחוק שלו
2021.11.28 10:56 Medical-Emu2639 在戏院看电影，最讨厌遇到
|submitted by Medical-Emu2639 to China_irl [link] [comments]|
2021.11.28 10:56 rxp1320marketing ⚡️ STRIKE is offering $10.50 FREE just to sign up & verify your account with this link. NO purchase or deposit is necessary. The App is amazing! Buy Bitcoin with no added fees and send/receive instant/secure borderless payments with no added fees. These dips are a gift! 🎁 $10.50 CODE: J4M98V
⚡️Join Strike and instantly earn $10.50 when you sign up & verify your account using referral code J4M98V or use the following referral link (no purchase or deposit necessary):
Here is an Awesome Strike Demo Vid if interested:
FYI: Strike allows for free global money transfers & is the power behind Global Twitter Tips. Buy Bitcoin (with no added fees) on the app with your Free $10.50, or simply withdraw it and put it in your pocket.
submitted by rxp1320marketing to CryptoMarsShots [link] [comments]
2021.11.28 10:56 Fironto LPT: Youtube Vanced allows you to see the actual dislike count on videos.
I may be late with this one but if nobody has mentioned it yet, Youtube Vanced shows both likes and dislikes on all videos on Youtube. That is all.
submitted by Fironto to LifeProTips [link] [comments]
2021.11.28 10:56 oppositeofoutside Notre Dame Cathedral slammed over rebuild plans turning it into 'woke theme park'
|submitted by oppositeofoutside to ConservativesOnly [link] [comments]|
2021.11.28 10:56 BobstheBoldore Improvements to Path of Champions
Let me start by saying that I absolutely love Path of Champions. Neither the original Lab of Legends or the Saltwater Scourge were nearly as enjoyable to me. So please take the following criticism as things that I feel can be improved upon in an already fantastic mode.
- Rework Unstable Manaflow. This is a common one, but still one of the most glaring issues in my opinion. I get that Unstable Manaflow exists to stop the infinite rerolls from the old Lab of Legends modes. I also appreciate that the requirement to not get Unstable Manaflow has been pushed back to two battles, coming from three! However, the power still has the same issue at its core- it punishes players that have gotten bad early drafts or hands and lose because of that. Then, in their next run, they'll be forced into Unstable Manaflow, do their mandatory two battles, then reset that run because being down a power is pretty huge. I can't imagine this interaction was the intention of the devs. I'd think Unstable Manaflow would be way more fair to distribute if the player surrendered in their first two-three battles, rather than just lost. To get fast rerolls, you'd have to self-destruct against the first opponent of each run, which will still take up some time. Not everyone is willing to waste a good two to four minutes to reroll immediately- I certainly wouldn't. This of course assumes there's a system in place that can track whether you lost proper or surrendered.
- Rework random starting items. A glaring issue currently is that as you rank up your champion, certain cards in your deck will randomly receive a common or rare item to start with. This is great when your creatures gain something like Quick Attack, Challenger or raw statboosts! However, in some situations, these items actively hurt your deck, rather than improve it. No, I don't want my Zaunite Urchin to become a 5/4 at the cost of being a 3-mana unit. No, I don't want my Bloodbait to draw a card. No, I don't want Jayce's 6-cost spells to have a lower mana cost. And no, I don't want my Monkey Idol to start a free attack. A way to fix this would be to, at the start of your run, give the player the choice between three random common items for three random cards in their deck, and then do the same for the rare items. In this way, there's still some RNG involved, but in 90% of the cases the item will still be a benefit to your deck.
- Include an option to change a champion's starting deck. Some cards in the starter decks are inherently detriments to the deck itself. Be it Chum the Waters in Pyke being globally bad or Make It Rain in MF being useless in the Nautilus run, you wish you didn't have to start with them. On the other hand, sometimes you pick up cards in a run that work surprisingly well with the champion you're playing. For example, in my most recent Vi run, I managed to pick up a Solari Soldier that managed to put in a surprising amount of work, certainly more than Golden Crushbot could have ever done. For this reason, I'd propose the following idea. At the end of a run, give the player the ability to swap one of the cards in their starter deck with a non-champion card they picked up that run. These changes don't have to be permanent- for example, you could be forced to revert back to the original starter deck when you lose a run with that champion. Still, I think it'd make PoC runs more interesting, as it adds another layer of progression between runs.
- Either include an option to skip picking up "reinforcements" or add more cut events. This one's pretty self-explanatory. A lot of the so-called reinforcements you're forced to pick up proceed to actually dilute the quality of your deck. In my opinion, this is detrimental to the concept of PoC, as you should get stronger the farther you get in your run, not the other way around.
- Add a hard mode. I'm not going to ask to immediately add four difficulty modes or something to cater to the full PoC fanbase. Just the addition of a tougher mode than we currently have could be nice. My favorite champion to play with is Pyke, but at the point I'm at (maxed Pyke), not a single enemy in the entire PoC mode manages to even be a challenge, unless I get both an awful hand and they start their full combo immediately (Karma, anyone?). It'd be nice to be able to enjoy playing Pyke again, rather than completely curbstomping anything that dares do so much as look funny at you.
I can't stress enough that I love PoC to death. A single player mode in a card game has never been more enjoyable for me. Take these suggestions with a grain of salt too- obviously I'm not speaking for the entire community here! In the end, these are just ideas that came to mind from a random dude that enjoys the gamemode you, the devs, created. Keep up the fantastic work!
submitted by BobstheBoldore to LegendsOfRuneterra [link] [comments]
2021.11.28 10:56 Revolutionary_Yak850 🔱Aqua Shiba just Launched🚀 from depths of the Majestic Ocean and bringing a Tidal Wave 🌊 of Profits to his investors! Join the Heroic Aqua Shiba on his heroic crusade to save the Crypto & Defi World! Join our Royal Atlantian Army as we embark on our crusade to be the most heroic team in Crypto!
🔱Aqua Shiba just Launched🚀 from depths of the Majestic Ocean and bringing a Tidal Wave 🌊 of Profits to his investors! Join the Heroic Aqua Shiba on his heroic crusade to save the Crypto & Defi World! Join our Royal Atlantian Army as we embark on our campaign to become the #1 DeFi Token in Crypto. Join the Takeover Lets Go Go Go!
🌐BSC Scan: https://bscscan.com/token/0x37B8996C92f9143aE82183280b120a3499Ab0b3C
Liquidity is locked: https://deeplock.io/lock/0xabAF6f50Ac9219B9E19e35D97773294Aa6141e10
Contract Ownership is Renounced: https://bscscan.com/tx/0xb7604d35e9873e076060b4f87d6ce70df13e039e84fd0106a0e227d95ad0187a
Buy with 11% Slippage right here on PancakeSwap!
Aqua Shiba has assembled his greatest generals to form the Royal Atlantian Marketing Council to market our token far and wide by advertising via multiple avenues such as Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, Token Listing sites, and much more.
The Bounties of Aqua Shiba's Heroic Campaign will be shared with all his loyal hodlers via Heroic Reflection Rewards, Token Airdrops and Community Awards and Prizes.
Our Tokenomics are as follows:
Auto-Liquidity: All Aqua Shiba transactions contribute 7% to our liquidity pool ensuring price stability, sustainable growth for all his Aqua Shiba investors. Multiple liquidity pools and stable coins parings with BUSD & USDC will be added as our community grows.
Safe & Secure: Aqua Shiba puts the safety and security of his Army as his top priority and has ordered that Contract Ownership be Renounced at launch & 100% of Liquidity be Locked, therefore, ensuring that his token is decentralized and no individual, group, or entity has control over his royal token and ensuring safety and security for all his investors.
Heroic Reflections: All Aqua Shiba holders will observe their token balance grow through Reflection Rewards at intervals as the community grows. This function will allow holders to effectively earn interest over time and will scale as the community grows.
Heroic Marketing: Aqua Shiba has formed the Royal Atlantian Marketing Council which will utilize the Royal Atlantian Treasury of which 3% of every transaction is contributed to launch a Marketing Campaign covering multiple avenues such as Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, Token Listing sites, and much more. Aqua Shiba is going to save the entire crypto world and rain riches down on his loyal soldiers!
submitted by Revolutionary_Yak850 to cryptostreetbets [link] [comments]
2021.11.28 10:56 Skylineaccountant998 Should i include that i was homeless on my PIQ
So yeah, I was homeless, living in my car my second semester of my freshman year of my Community college situation.
I don't want to give that much information on this post of course because its a little embarrassing but these are my concerns about it. Long story short me and a relative were kicked out of our host relatives house in the school year and had to live in a truck while occasionally staying in hotels when we had the money. We weren't the typical homeless because we washed clothes at laundromat and kept up hygiene using gym showers. I am no longer homeless it was only for 5 months. I went back home to my family out of state and did online college until i was able to return to California.
2021.11.28 10:56 cumanan2013 Chloe Bailey New Trending Outfits On 27th November 2021
|submitted by cumanan2013 to ChloeBailey_ [link] [comments]|
2021.11.28 10:56 HoogerMan u/hey_im_back’s non-straight pride flag but they overlooked one key flaw
|submitted by HoogerMan to vexillologycirclejerk [link] [comments]|
2021.11.28 10:56 Shit-WiFi Idk if this is a win, but I think I stopped the bacteria infection :)
|submitted by Shit-WiFi to fiddleleaffig [link] [comments]|