2021.12.01 05:37 Efficient_Ring1190 Yuuka Sawachi
2021.12.01 05:37 bluebunny0 Would you like pickles on that?
submitted by bluebunny0 to polls [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 05:37 Informal_Stranger_49 Buddha said the cause of sorrow is desire and the cause of desire is from “trishna”. “Trishna” is also the origin of suffering. To reach nirvana, you must end “trishna”.
2021.12.01 05:37 duke7ajm Ohtani dominates buzzword of year award
2021.12.01 05:37 prachipatale 404 Page
submitted by prachipatale to Market_Trends [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 05:37 Umschichtvd When a mental breakdown is the better option.
2021.12.01 05:37 hikittyy1 Lululemon fires back at Peloton lawsuit with its own, calls rival a 'copycat'
submitted by hikittyy1 to news [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 05:37 Lower-Ad6724 Breloom on me: 0554 0152 7556
submitted by Lower-Ad6724 to PokemonGoRaids [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 05:37 ultraman16 Straw hats as beast pirates
2021.12.01 05:37 blobulus New Zaun Support Leaked By Prime Gaming?
I have this guy who looks like he could be the new Zaun support as the background for my Prime Gaming League Loot.
I have never seen this image in my life and it does not look like a new skin... has anyone else noticed this? He has green hair and green snakes swirling around and going into a bottle, with a crowd of Zaunites watching on eagerly.
I tried making an image post but it wasn't instantly deleted, I suppose because it was a screenshot which goes against the rules. I may put the screenshot in the comments if that is allowed.
Hopefully this means he will be coming out soon! I can't wait to play him / probably use him in the mid season update of TFT!
submitted by blobulus to leagueoflegends [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 05:37 mark_Ask_1637 LOOKING FOR A MANAGER
2021.12.01 05:37 Tuhin321 This project is one of those few where you can invest and be confident of success.already many investor invest this project.This exchange is for the future. #QuarashiNetworK #blockchain #TokenSale #ICO #presale #cryptocurrency https://quarashi.network/
submitted by Tuhin321 to cryptotradingsupport [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 05:37 GODwOROSEOSTic 👑 King Shiba Inu 👑 Stealth Launched 30 Minutes - MC $4k! | 🧠 Unique Ideas and Tokenomics | 💰 HUGE Daily Prize Draw | 💎 The next BSC 100x!
Welcome to 👑King Shiba Inu👑
🌐 Telegram: https://t.me/KShibaBsc
💰 BUY PancakeSwap: https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x131ebb03636e3fdadf1fb77106a66c6be1c3fee5
Let’s get real for a second. With Shitcoin’s launching everyday and also reddit and forums being spammed with these garbage coins everyday. Its hard to see which ones have true potential in the mist of the rubbish that is floating around…
The token will be promoted by the community and will be a community project where the value is given by the community by acquiring
👀 Is it safe? 👀
🔐 If you’re still worried about being rug-pulled have no worries. We will be locking the liquidity pool and will announce the contract before hand.
🔐 Everyone will be able to see the contract and be able to decide themselves. All investments are risks. Only put what you’re willing to lose.
🔥 Are You Ready? 🔥
🏆 We want you guys on board, so make sure to join our social links to stay notified! We want to be transparent as possible. If you have any questions please ask.
🔥 We’re looking forward to seeing you guys!
✅ NO PRESALE - FAIR LAUNCH
✅ AirDrop Promotion
✅ Low Market Cap, Initial Supply Lock 🔒 Of Just 3.5 BNB.💰
✅ PooAds Coming Soon💩
✅ Ownership renounced
✅ Locked contract
✅ Liquidity pool locked.
✅ Contract verified on BSC Scan
✅ 2 security audits passed - 3rd audit pending
💻 Website: Currently Offline 🛠
🔗 Sliperage: 2-3%
🌐 Telegram: https://t.me/KShibaBsc
💰 BUY PancakeSwap: https://exchange.pancakeswap.finance/#/swap?outputCurrency=0x131ebb03636e3fdadf1fb77106a66c6be1c3fee5
🔐LIQUIDITY LOCKED ON DEEP LOCK
submitted by GODwOROSEOSTic to CryptoMoonShots [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 05:37 Helena5375 Sutra na Pinku - ekskluzivno Djilas vlasnik italijanskog medija
2021.12.01 05:37 SendMemesPls__ Anyone willing to trade?
I need the dragon demon soul, pureblood soul and golden soul. I have several items I can trade for it including other souls.
submitted by SendMemesPls__ to demonssouls [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 05:37 Fantastic-Two1110 Getting annoyed
It’s been about 3-4 weeks since I updated to windows 11 and my screen Still flickers and occasionally I get a black screen when opening from rest mode. Anyone found a solution to this yet ?
submitted by Fantastic-Two1110 to ZephyrusM16 [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 05:37 Anglicanpolitics123 An analysis of Pope Francis's record and approach as a religious leader to social issues for those interested in understanding him better.
Pope Francis as a religious leader is very visible. He's in the media. He's on twitter. He's seen in memes. And often times people take a sound bite approach to understanding him. Because of this in many circles he has generated a lot of discussion. Many people view him positively, seeing him as either a "progressive" leader or a leader who is strongly devoted to justice. Others have been either suspicious or critical of him. They see him as either someone who has not done enough to bring changes, or at best is what they dub him pejoratively as the "P.R Pope". So what is the truth about his actual record and approach to politics?
Well when it comes to his approach to social issues and politics the reality is that he actually is on the left. But at the same time the political spectrum does not fit his views neatly. And that is because he also take a third way approach to social issues. Why is this? There are three reasons for this.
- Catholic Social Teaching: The social doctrines of the Catholic Church do not fit the modern left right spectrum. As a result on some issues it is conservative and on other issues it leans to the left. This is important because Francis is an adherent to the teachings of the Second Vatican Council. He follows it strictly to the letter. So Vatican II for example condemns abortion and contraception. Because of that, so does he. At the same time Vatican II calls for openness to other religions, social justice for the working class, universal health care, jobs with a minimum wage, migrant justice, and the universal distribution of goods. Because of this Francis also advocates for these things. Because of his extreme consistency with Vatican II's teachings down to the letter, he is ironically "inconsistent" when it comes to the modern political spectrum.
- His Argentine social background: The current Pope is Argentine. This is not incidental. He has only been living in Rome for the last 8 years. Before that for the previous 77 years of his life he lived in Argentina. Argentine culture has a major influence on the way he views politics and the social order. In particular the politics of Juan and Eva Peron. Both are iconic Argentine and Latin American figures who took a third way approach to politics that combined cultural conservatism with left positions on issues such as labor rights and the rights of workers. Peronism has dominated Argentine politics and society for decades and different presidents and leaders from all sides of the spectrum were influenced by it. This would have included the Pope himself. And when he was a Cardinal he actually displayed these tendencies with his famous clashes with President Cristina Kirchner(who ironically was also influenced by Peronism). On social issues such as abortion, contraception, gay marriage she was to the left of him. However on issues such as workers rights, farmers rights and the rights of the poor, he was to the left of her(which is interesting because she was a left president, so he was to the left of the leftist president on economic issues).
- His background as a priest: Specifying this more his formation as a priest were influenced by two factors. The clerical background of the priesthood itself, and the slums where many "slum priests" worked. His clerical background as a priest, specifically as a Jesuit instilled a very disciplinarian and conservative cultural ethos when it came to priestly formation. At the same time he was also a priest who lived in the slums with the poor and working class and single mothers. As a result he developed a dual mindset of a conservative commit to the Church's tradition and a progressive commitment to social justice.
So that's the Pope's background in terms of the social influences on him. It's not an exhaustive list but its an important one. Now in terms of his actual record I'm also not gonna go through an exhaustive list. But I'm going to go over some important issues in his time. The pattern that people will observe is the fact that his complicated politics goes alongside his complicated record which is mixed. Especially if you are looking at it from a "progressive" or "left" perspective. So here are examples: (i)The Vatican's records and archives
(ii)The rights of Indigenous people globally
- A big thing people have pushed for is transparency from the Vatican on a whole of issues. And the archives are central to this. So how has the Pope handled this? Well, on the one hand he has not declassified potential Vatican archives on residential schools. It is suspected that some of the reports on residential schools would have been sent to Rome, especially through orders such as the Oblates. Now this isn't a case of "he's refused" to released them. Its more like he hasn't done it yet. It could happen though especially as this issue is raised more and more.
- On the other hand he has done more than any Pope to be transparent with the Vatican's records on a whole host of issues. In 2020 for instance he fully declassified all of the Vatican's archives on WWII and the Holocaust. Before this he declassified the Vatican records on the Dirty Wars in his native Argentina. And in 2019 he removed the Pontifical Secret. This is the Vatican's classification system and included were cases involving sexual abuse. Now prosecutors and law enforcement have fully access to the Vatican archives on these topics.
- When it comes to North American indigenous communities, specifically Canada, so far this has largely been a failure on his part. In particular he has failed to address the residential school situation in a substantial manner. In particular he has not yet delivered what the TRC of Canada has called for in Call to Action 58 which is a Papal apology on Canadian soil. Moreover a forgotten incident as well is that in California he made the controversial decision to canonise Juniperro Serra, the Franscican missionary who was involved in Spain's colonial enterprise in the region. This again though is a wait and see and things could change. He is set to have a high profile meeting with indigenous Canadians this December which is a significant step.
- When it comes to the indigenous communities of Latin America, especially Mexico, Central America, and the Amazon the record is completely different. He has not only been one of the most active Popes in defense of Latin America's indigenous communities, he's also been one of the most pro active world leaders period. At the symbolic level he has deliver between 3 to 4 high profile apologies. The first was in Bolivia with Evo Morales where he apologised for the Catholic Church's role in the colonisation of South America. The second was in Mexico where he apologised in Chiapas. The Third was to the indigenous communities of the Amazon in his Papal document Querida Amazonia. This year he apologised again to the indigenous communities in Mexico and also did so in Peru.
- Beyond the symbolic decisions at the practical level he has a lot in the area of treaty rights, land rights, and social justice issues that impact Latin America's indigenous communities. To a give a couple of examples in Bolivia, a controversial project that has been in the works has been the TIPNIS construction project, signed in least with Brazil. Certain indigenous communities oppose it due to it going through their lands. The Catholic Church leadership has played a key role in the resistance to this construction project. In Peru one of the clashes indigenous communities has been with the mining industry due to both smog pollution and unsanitary drinking water. Pope Francis's ally who he appointed to help lead Peru's Catholic Church Cardinal Pedro Barreto has been on the forefront in defending the rights of indigenous communities to the point of facing death threats because of this. Brazil the revival of Latin American grassroots movements under Pope Francis's papacy has led to many Catholic-indigenous solidarity movements such as a recent grassroots protests that was done by an alliance of the Archdiocese of Sao Paolo and indigenous communities to uphold their constitutional rights. In addition he founded a group called REPAM(Pan Amazonian Ecclesial Network) that both reports abuses against indigenous communities by governments and corporations that have been covered up(bringing them to international forums) as well as give legal aid to these indigenous communities. So the record is essentially this. A failure in Canada and North America. And extremely positive and pro active in Latin America.
(iv)The Transgender community
- On the one hand the Vatican does not support contraception. And that has continued under Pope Francis. This is important because population growth is a factor that contributes to Climate Change so in this respect the Pope's position is problematic here.
- On the other hand the Pope has made powerful incites into the impact that industrial capitalism has had in contributing to the Climate Crisis. This is seen particularly in his encyclical Laudato Si where he also speaks of the Rich and Western nations owing a social and "ecological debt" to the Global South. In the area of interfaith dialogue he has transformed interfaith dialogue into interfaith justice on the topic of ecology and the climate, which was seen especially last month before COP26 where he brought all of the major faith leaders together on the topic of Climate justice.
- At the more practical and activist level his encyclical Laudato Si has inspired grassroots Climate activism in the Catholic Church. This is seen both in what is called the Laudato Si Movement as well as Catholic institutions that have joined the global fossil fuel boycott. He himself has used Papal diplomacy to get multinational corporations like Exxon to reduce to make specific practical commitments to reduce their carbon emissions. In addition he has used his pulpit to draw the connections between eco justice and justice for indigenous communities with REPAM using their influence to high light the devastating impact the Climate crisis and terrible ecological policies by multinational corporations are having on the indigenous communities there.
(v)Social justice movements
- On the one had the Pope has a rather outdated understanding of Gender. During his tenure he and the Vatican have repeatedly denounced what they called "Gender ideology". What they mean by this is Gender being a social construct. They reject this, for obvious reasons. Which is problematic because this goes to the heart of the identities of Trans and non binary people.
- On the other hand, despite his criticism of what he calls "Gender ideology" he has also defended the human rights of those in the Trans community. An example of this are Trans individuals who are sex workers in poor communities. In the slums of Argentina you had nuns who ran ministries defending the rights of the Trans individuals when the Pope was a Cardinal and he defended the ministry as well as those members of the Transgender community. That has continued during his time as Pope in terms of his interactions with Trans individuals from poor backgrounds in Rome, particularly when it came to Vaccine access. There was also a prominent incident during his time as Pope where a Transgender individual who transitioned in Spain was kicked out of their Church and called a "child of the Devil". This individual wrote a letter to the Pope speaking of their experience. And to their surprise not only did the Pope respond but invited them to Rome to speak of their experience. Because of this the Pope fired the clerics who kicked that Trans person out because of their identity and forced the Church to accept and re-admit this person as part of their community. Another interesting aspect to all this is that, for a Pope who does not understand or accept the notion of Gender being a social construct, when asked how does he interact with Transgender individuals, particularly in a pastoral setting, he stated flat out that he goes out of his way to use their preferred Gender pronouns.
(vi)The sexual abuse scandal
- When talking about social justice movement Pope Francis has interacted with many of them during his time as a priest and Pope. And predictably the record is mixed. His interactions with Feminist and LGBTQ movements have been mixed. And he has been against movements on reproductive issues such as contraception and birth control. Which is not surprising as the leader of the Catholic Church.
- On the other hand the Pope has also not only supported but even strengthened grassroots movements for social justice globally. In Latin America you have REPAM as mentioned. In addition the Base Communities in South America, formed at the height of Liberation theology in defense of the rights of the poor, peasant and landless workers as well as indigenous communities have been strengthened and revitalised under his leadership. This is seen in places such as Peru, Brazil, Panama and other areas where the Base communities have been active defending labor rights as well as the land rights of indigenous communities and campesinos. Another thing he did was he formed what was called the World Meeting of Popular Movements. This brings grassroots social networks together as solidarity networks that focus on issues ranging from housing rights, to food security and issues of institutional racism faced by migrants and racial minorities. The First Popular Movements convention was done in with Evo Morales the former indigenous president of Bolivia and they have been held ever since.
- This commitment to social movements has been strengthened by his encyclical Fratelli Tutti where he called these movements the "social poets" of society. He sees movements ranging from Black Lives Matter, to the movements for peasant rights in South America as forming a social poetry that informs and challenges the consciences of society. And the fascinating thing is that he has asked these movements to not only challenge society, but also challenge the Church and himself.
- This is the major scandal that the modern Papacy has had to deal with and it has come up in the media several times. So how has Pope Francis handled this? The record is mixed like the other issues. In the beginning the Pope underestimated the extent of the scandal and as a result was slow to actually address many of the abuse allegations. The worst example of this was the Chilean situation where he mishandled the situation initially by appoint a bishop(Barros) based on false information about his record when it came to deal with the abuses cases involving a priest called Fr Karadima. The optics of him giving a burial mass for Cardinal Bernard Law, the infamous Cardinal involved with the abuse cases in Boston was also another example of him mishandling these cases in 2017.
- On the other hand, as his Papacy has unfolded has taken more pro-active action and has been the most pro active modern Pope on this issue. As mentioned he abolished the Pontifical Secret which allows prosecutors access abuse cases as well as law enforcement. He overhauled canon law to make it an excommunicatable offense to enter into NDAAS(Non disclosure agreements) over abuse cases. In addition he strengthened the protections under canon law for whistleblowers who come forward for abuse cases. He held a historic global summit on the topic of abuse in 2019 and has explicitly expanded Catholic Social Teaching to address this topic in his Papal documents such as Amoris Laetitia and Christus Vivit.
- It should be noted that reforms were already underway before Francis came in. For instance all of the abuse reports show that since 1985 abuse cases in the Roman Catholic Church have actually fallen significantly(by as much as 80% in some cases). So changes were already taking place in terms of the levels of abuse and prevention which fell significantly. Under Francis's Papacy where the changes have expanded is at the level of transparency and accountability. In addition there has been a greater working relationship with both law enforcement and abuse victims(though some victims are still understandably warry of the Vatican). Two examples of this are Chile(again) and France. With Chile he corrected his mistake by listening to abuse survivor Juan Carlos Cruz. This survivor went from being one of the Pope's greatest critics to becoming one of his best friends and they now have a close working relationship to tackle abuse. A second example is the recent French Report. In the past it took undercover investigative reports to undercover these abuses. In the case of this report is was actually a collaborative effort between the clergy and law enforcement where they both released their archives on this topic. And the Pope specifically ordered this report released. In fact, interestingly some of the investigators actually used Pope Francis's speeches and writings on clericalism as a way to analyse and tackle the topic of abuse in France.
So as I mentioned this isn't an exhaustive list on the Pope's record over all. But it gives a good sample of his stances on various issues. And it has been complicated. A final aspect to this in terms of understanding Pope Francis is that his entire priesthood has pretty much been a learning curve. This includes learning new things, and unpacking assumptions that he previous held. And this has continued into his Papacy. He was previously hostile to Liberation theology(revolutionary Catholicism in Latin America). Now he has embraced Liberation theology and theologians like Gustavo Gutierrez and Leonardo Boff who actually helped him write his encyclical Laudato Si. He was previously against priests even being activists, and would actually suspend priests who engaged in those activities when he was head of the Jesuits. After his time in the slums of Argentina where he spent time with the poor he changed his perspective and became the "Slum Bishop" who was an activist. On Feminism he previously thought feminism was "female chauvinism". Now, though he still has a fairly patriarchal mindset, but his has slowly changed his perspective on feminism. He has called many forms of feminism and female emancipation a "movement of the Holy Spirit" and has also fascinating denounced those who blame feminism for the crisis of masculinity as engaging in falsehood and male chauvinism. So he has evolved his views on many issues, and is still in the middle of evolving his views on certain issues as Pope. Which is important to considered when looking at his record.
submitted by Anglicanpolitics123
to religion [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 05:37 TheIra23 23m
Looking for someone to chat with while I try to fall asleep
submitted by TheIra23 to chat [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 05:37 illustratordg 6ix9ine x NBA Youngboy 🔥 We Need This To Happen Asap
2021.12.01 05:37 Danielvaldes cmpt - I Can't Do This Again (feat. Shantara Bird) [Electropop]
submitted by Danielvaldes to Music [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 05:37 newsdk EU-politiker, ekspert og NGO: Vi kan kræve langt grønnere biler af bilindustrien
submitted by newsdk to newsdk [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 05:37 n1ght_w1ng08 Hundreds of Taiwanese extradited to China, says report
2021.12.01 05:37 kodjima33 Want to launch an MVP fast? Here are the best tools
submitted by kodjima33 to Entrepreneur [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 05:37 bO_be_like Why do i never get decent rr in valorant competitive matchmaking
I play valorant with my friend whos iron 2 and im bronze 2 , whenever we win i top frag almost every time and get 10-20 rr but whenever i lose i get -20 or more,and my friend always gets +20 rr and when we lose he never loses more than 15rr even tho we are in the same game,can someone tell me why i never get decent rr?
submitted by bO_be_like to VALORANT [link] [comments]
2021.12.01 05:37 sopalidisajnaco 🌳 TreedomCoins | Saving the earth | Fair Launched (no presale) | Community driven token | 📺 Paid marketing team | 🔒 Liquidity Locked for 10 years
Did you miss $SMOON or $STRAYINU. No worries because $TREEDOM will be the next big moonshot token! Our experienced team knows how to run the marketing and branding for tokens. Due to previous successful tokens ofcourse.
Next to the marketing, we strive to build a close and solid community on Telegram. Community is the foundation to grow! To keep communinty together, we will reward holders 2% of every transaction. So invest, hold and grow together! Join our Telegram group: https://t.me/treedomcoins
To build trust in our community, we locked the liquidity for 10 years and automatically feed the liquidity with 3% of every transaction. There will be always liquidity to stable the price to make it a low risk investment.
After all, we are a charity token. For every transaction we count 3% fee for saving the forest around the world.
💬 JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP NOW: https://t.me/treedomcoins
Buy link: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0x570eb152C93D2F49E683bE5F435d63187886182E
Already listed on:
❤️ To charity: 3%
🤖 Automatic liquidity: 3%
🔥 Initial burn: 10%
📺 Marketing: 2%
🏆 Holder reward: 2%
💰 Max supply:100,000,000,000
🔒 Locked Liquidity: 80%
Buy link: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0x570eb152C93D2F49E683bE5F435d63187886182E
💬 Telegram: https://t.me/treedomcoins
🌐 Website: https://www.treedomcoins.com
submitted by sopalidisajnaco to cryptostreetbets [link] [comments]