2021.10.22 04:02 EmoPanda250711 👍
2021.10.22 04:02 langdaze Friday Flashback: Ray Burgess: Life at the Outpost
2021.10.22 04:02 Accomplished-Paint83 (Pc)(ds3)(help) anyone up for demon prince ng+7?
submitted by Accomplished-Paint83 to SummonSign [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 04:02 mjgoose27 Multiple of the same widget?
I like the widgets tab a lot, along with the entirety of the new UI (with a few 3rd party adjustments). The problem I have with widgets in particular is that you can't have multiple of the same widget. In my case, I want to have a few separate Sports widgets for different leagues/my favorite teams.
I haven't found anything on this nor a way to do it. Anyone know if it's possible? Very much looking forward to third party widgets, really gonna make it come to life.
submitted by mjgoose27 to WindowsHelp [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 04:02 Yasmino7 Can anyone tell me the anatomy of hunter eyes?
submitted by Yasmino7 to DentalSchool [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 04:02 StanleyHuds0n Barstool Fran Mariano jean jumpsuit
2021.10.22 04:02 Free_Report_6058 As-Val (Autumn)
submitted by Free_Report_6058 to PhantomForces [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 04:02 ArmyofSpies Cardano Rumor Rundown October 22, 2021
Newly covered today:
- People are buying luxury real estate in Portugal with Cardano. https://twitter.com/danny_cryptofay/status/1451113239669092356
- Over 292,000 votes were cast in Catalyst Fund 6. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1451269575140589577
- IOHK announces a partnership with Bondly to create an NFT bridge so that users can move their non-fungible tokens back and forth between Cardano and Ethereum. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1451251954496180229
Previously Covered but still interesting:
- Here’s a great article on Cardano’s Determinism by IOG’s Polina Vinogradova. https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/09/06/no-surprises-transaction-validation-on-cardano/
- World Mobile has released a new video of towers going up in Zanzibar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoGx_hwupsc
- Charles releases a new video on the Alonzo Update Proposal (on Aug. 7) being submitted so that we can go live on the 12th. He also gives some hints as to his thoughts on the short-term planning of some “flavor of the week” blockchains vs. the long term planning of Cardano. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhujKbMpTEA
- Weiss Crypto lays down yet another very positive thread about Cardano. They acknowledge that they can’t see the future of Cardano, but they vehemently reject a lot of the anti-hype. https://twitter.com/WeissCrypto/status/1435261343456768005
- Coinbase reveals they received a Wells Notice from the SEC on their crypto loan product. This is relevant for Cardano loan projects. A low professor subsequently posted a takedown of the Coinbase Chief Legal Officer’s view on the SEC notice. https://twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/1435439291715358721 https://twitter.com/AdamLevitin/status/1435650584271589376
- We just saw a record number of daily transactions on Cardano (Sept 7)! https://twitter.com/matiwinnetou/status/1435559731133825031
- Messari has updated its “Initial Token Distribution” chart to include a previously missing project and Cardano is still among the very best in the Gen 3 space in terms of broad public coin ownership. https://twitter.com/CryptoIRELAND1/status/1435708439951552513
- After lots of criticism of Cardano layer 2 possibilities by ETH maximalists, Vitalik has ironically announced that ETH NFTs need to be moved to layer 2. https://twitter.com/VitalikButerin/status/1435413681588736007
- We seem to already have at least five projects who have worked out their approach to eUTxO concurrency. https://twitter.com/SmaugPool/status/1435928968423673859 https://www.yahoo.com/now/cardano-decentralized-exchange-occamx-reaches-163000898.html
- Here’s the tweet with the link for the Alonzo smart contract launch watch party tomorrow (Sept 12) at 21:30 UTC. This is going to be fun! Enjoy it, guys! https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1436325831199141888
- A Weiss Crypto analyst calls the smart contract launch an alleged event and also doesn’t realize we already have NFTS. The Cardano community was quick to correct the analyst. Weiss was then also quick to apologize. https://twitter.com/WeissCrypto/status/1436369016545857566 https://twitter.com/WeissCrypto/status/1436402039085576193
- There is still the mystery of the lobster. Will it end up being connected to a fun smart contract to be launched tomorrow by IOHK? https://twitter.com/crypto_reflect/status/1435738017608740866
- Over 100 smart contracts are already running on Cardano Mainnet! https://twitter.com/IOHKMedia/status/1437821632307994628
- One of Cardano’s biggest competitors is once again suffering network problems. This time it started out as just being characterized as (more) “instability”, then they started saying that something had caused the blockchain to “start forking”. This followed their September 2 “instability” and “performance degradation” event. It’ll be interesting to see how well their community tolerates this in the future if it’s happening with their planned slashing model in effect. https://twitter.com/SolanaStatus/status/1437856638279487493 https://twitter.com/SolanaStatus/status/1437757547235131396 https://twitter.com/SolanaStatus/status/1433429598230876173
- The Cardano Foundation subtly hints (okay just straight up says) it has some mindblowing partnerships to announce at the Cardano Summit. https://twitter.com/SidneyVollmestatus/1437855888237338627
- Gary Gensler says that there are probably many tokens traded on Coinbase that are securities. https://youtu.be/XLc4c7vL3rM
- Looks like Cardano Summit segments are being recorded and completed. https://twitter.com/ch1bo_/status/1437803839319691271
- In macro news that could impact Cardano & all of crypto, it has been announced that China’s Evergrande Group will not be able to make interest payments on its loans in a few days. https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1438143063306690560 https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2021-09-15/evergrande-gives-china-an-impossible-equation-to-solve-with-its-liquidity-crunch
- It looks like we’ll get some news about further collaboration with Baia’s Wine of Georgia at the Cardano Summit. https://twitter.com/ThornhillPublic/status/1438157239982956545
- Now one of Cardano’s most highly visible critics is implying that the Cardano community has something in common with anti-vaxxers. Unfortunately for him, it was one of his pet blockchains that was down a few days ago while Cardano just kept healthily trucking right along. https://twitter.com/spudiot1/status/1438402783040790532
- Cardano is still crushing it in terms of daily transaction volume. https://twitter.com/Eilert/status/1438521555638644746
- We might have gotten a peek at the virtual world that will be part of the Cardano Summit this month. https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1438668061813342209/photo/1
- Smaug gives us a rundown of how many actual Plutus scripts (19)are running on mainnet vs. timelock scripts (21k) as of Sept 17 and explains simple definitions for both. But, he also mentions down below how many Plutus scripts (213) are reportedly running on “the main testnet” not counting “other Alonzo testnets”. https://twitter.com/SmaugPool/status/1438816898234343432
- The weekly IOHK development update is out for Sept 17. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1438921968590499843
- Now the TX and NJ state securities regulators are after Celsius for crypto loans (BlockFi already got this treatment). Cardano loan projects should probably take note. https://www.njoag.gov/new-jersey-bureau-of-securities-orders-cryptocurrency-firm-celsius-to-halt-the-offer-and-sale-of-unregistered-interest-bearing-investments/ https://www.ssb.texas.gov/sites/default/files/2021-09/20210917_FINAL_Celsius_NOH_js_signed.pdf
- After the Senate hearing on Tuesday September 14th, Gary Gensler (SEC Chairman) gave a quote to a crypto publication indicating that custodial lending and possibly even staking platforms might be considered securities. This is very relevant for Cardano since it has non-custodial staking whereas many of its competitors have the kind of custodial staking that Gensler may have been contemplating. https://www.theblockcrypto.com/post/117675/crypto-lending-staking-custody-gensler-sec
- New IOHK blog entry on Hydra (Sept 17)! https://iohk.io/en/blog/posts/2021/09/17/hydra-cardano-s-solution-for-ultimate-scalability/
- It looks like we may get an announcement of a new Cardano/COTI product at the Summit. https://twitter.com/theCOTIinvestostatus/1439551052764925957
- We’re inching closer to the 500 votes required to name the lobster. https://twitter.com/Ada4Soil/status/1439745733079355394
- Here’s a great description from Sebastien on where ADA staking rewards come from. https://twitter.com/SebastienGllmt/status/1439542246764793857
- Apparently the SEC is now serving crypto people at crypto conferences. Gensler is getting serious. https://twitter.com/gogoSlava/status/1439972015910408195 https://mainnet.events/agenda-2021/
- Accusations of wash trading surface in the Cardano NFT scene. https://twitter.com/mintaCNFT/status/1439752114276904960
- Christine Lagarde (European Central Bank President) goes on the offensive and tries to tell the world that cryptocurrencies are not currencies. https://twitter.com/BloombergTV/status/1438498107965288449
- DIGI tweets out a great infographic explaining how Hydra layer two solution works. https://twitter.com/DIGI_StakePool/status/1440322046869737482
- Senators Lummis & Sinema are planning to introduce a bill for responsible innovation in crypto. Caitlin Long says it will focus on (1) definitions to clarify regulatory jurisdiction, (2) consumer protection, (3) digital asset custody requirements https://twitter.com/CaitlinLong_/status/1440327869293465600
- The Hoskinson Center for Formal Mathematics has been established at Carnegie Mellon. Given the blockchain activity at the university it seems like the Cardano founder having ties there can’t really hurt us. https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1440443081183019017
- dcSpark is launching a new wallet called Flint that will be able to interact with Cardano dApps. https://youtu.be/dDwuwVR75HU https://twitter.com/SebastienGllmt/status/1440659191731945482
- The AWS Exec has clarified his tweet about the Cardano Summit to express that people shouldn’t read too much into it. https://twitter.com/theCOTIinvestostatus/1440662585309745152
- There’s a fresh blog and video on the Cardano Smart Contract Certification standards and new Plutus dApp Store. https://twitter.com/timbharrison/status/1440799199684022283
- Apparently RuntimeVerification is now in the Cardano audit business! This is awesome to see! We’’ll take some NASA mission-critical level auditing for our ecosystem’s projects. https://twitter.com/SundaeSwap/status/1441077920215310343
- The Summit Agenda is now out. https://summit.cardano.org/agenda
- dcSpark’s new open source project Fracada will allow you to fractionalize NFTs. https://twitter.com/dcspark_io/status/1441043274911866880
- dcSpark has released Fracada which is an open source Plutus dApp for fractionalizing NFTs. https://twitter.com/SebastienGllmt/status/1443011920349462533
- The Wall Street Journal runs a Cardano 101 type video on their main youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBKnEZYCkTo
- Senator Toomey and SEC Chair Powell have an interesting exchange about how a US CBDC should be formulated and how it should be sharing the space with private cryptos. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-46kqEn6JLc
- As promised at the Cardano Summit, Emurgo has already made seed investments into Milkomeda from dcSpark, Adanian Labs, & ADAverse. https://twitter.com/emurgo_io/status/1442210147405684745
- The ecosystem map continues getting bigger and bigger (Sept 29). https://twitter.com/seal_kiman/status/1441418051237425153/photo/1
- dcSpark has dropped a new video explaining Fracada and the future of NFTs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FvKUlh7Fs8&t=4s
- The CFTC hits Kraken with a $1.25 Million fine for it’s margin products. Cardano DeFi projects planning to offer some kind of margin trading take note. https://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/8433-21
- In late 2008/early 2009 it turns out Hal Finney was learning Haskell and trying to figure out how to reduce C02 emissions from a (future) widely used Bitcoin. That sounds a lot like Cardano. https://twitter.com/seal_kiman/status/1443593563846193155
- Adam Dean gives us a great post-mortem on the network load created yesterday by the NFT drop(s). https://twitter.com/adamKDean/status/1443599818845081600
- Wow! It’s looking like Meld has landed a partnership with a mobile provider in Nigeria with nine million customers. Not many details out at this point (Sept 30). But, that certainly sounds like it could be gigantic. https://twitter.com/MELD_labs/status/1443548879966949382
- Two factor authentication via SMS once again turns out to be a bad bet. https://bitcoinmagazine.com/business/hackers-rob-thousands-coinbase-customers-sms-mfa-flaw
- Grayscale releases a report on Cardano which shocks many due to its (actually) fair reporting. https://twitter.com/Grayscale/status/1443625454146097152 https://twitter.com/cardano_whale/status/1443786596721967104
- The Wall Street Journal has dropped a video on stablecoins. A lot of the video surrounds the Tether dollar reserve controversy. It’s notable that Cardano’s Djed solves this. https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-administration-seeks-to-regulate-stablecoin-issuers-as-banks-11633103156
- The Biden Administration has announced they are investigating the prospect of regulating stablecoin providers like banks. https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/currencies/stablecoin-regulation-cryptocurrency-banks-biden-treasury-bitcoin-circle-tether-binance-2021-10
- Cardano users on twitter piece together that Charles was talking about visiting u/Pezesha_Africa (in regard to microfinance) in Kenya. This is big because Pezesha operates in countries with a combined population of over $300MM. https://twitter.com/thr33strikes/status/1444898320070086659
- Crypto twitter users try to depict US Whitehouse comments out of context to fuel an economic doom narrative. However, if you listen to the whole press briefing, you will understand that these comments were based on a “what if” scenario involving the US debt ceiling somehow not being raised. https://twitter.com/100trillionUSD/status/1445059673401528328
- The so-called “Pandora Papers” reveal globally widespread cases of wealth concealment by public officials and bring up the question of whether blockchains like Cardano should take this into account when dealing with nation-state regimes as partners. https://www.icij.org/investigations/pandora-papers/
- Remember! There is no mobile Daedalus wallet. There is no browser extension version of Daedalus. These are fakes! They will steal your ADA. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1445380773096398853
- A human readable address project is launching on Cardano on Saturday at 4pm UTC.https://medium.com/ada-handle/creating-a-fair-beta-launch-discord-community-is-live-7f580cd98235
- Brazil is looking to follow the El Salvador example and accept crypto as legal tender with a new bill to be voted within days. While the crypto in question is BTC and not ADA, we can hope that the biggest market cap project is just our gateway drug. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-set-become-legal-payment-154644863.html
- The “Zombie Lobster” collaboration between Charles Hoskinson and Paul Oakenfold is actually getting coverage by the EDM media outlets! https://edm.com/news/paul-oakenfold-album-cardano-blockchain
- Sounds like we are getting close to the Cardano Summit NFT winners being announced. It’s still unclear how many actual winners there will be. https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1445672250435248131
- dcSpark releases some mockups from the experimental version of its upcoming Flint Wallet. The mockups seem to indicate that the wallet will allow for dApp interaction from hardware wallets. https://twitter.com/FlintWallet/status/1444902727956508674
- Charles is interviewed in the Harvard International Review. https://hir.harvard.edu/charles-hoskinson-1/
- We now have a PAB (Plutus Application Backend) pre-release. Hopefully that means PAB soon! https://twitter.com/matiwinnetou/status/1446589902674665473
- The Biden Administration has revealed that it is considering an executive order to establish a government wide approach to crypto regulation. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-10-08/white-house-weighs-wide-ranging-push-for-crypto-oversight
- The New York Times is now talking about the difficult balancing act the Fed has before it with high inflation and less than promising jobs data creating conflicting priorities. https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/08/business/economy/fed-jobs-full-employment-inflation.html
- Representative Tom Emmer clashes with SEC Head Gensler over the direction of crypto regulation. However, it’s unclear how much Rep. Emmer’s solution (his Securities Clarity Act bill) would solve the problem given that it only relieves issuers of securities regulation burdens after they have already complied with the “registration or exemption” hurdle. https://twitter.com/RepTomEmmestatus/1445465912375590913 https://emmer.house.gov/2021/7/emmer-introduces-legislation-to-provide-certainty-for-digital-assets-under-securities-law
- Caitlin Long revisits the articles she wrote years ago about fears of circulation credit in crypto markets. Spoiler: it came and crypto did it to itself. https://twitter.com/CaitlinLong_/status/1446874905241210880
- COTI is a licensed payment institution in Singapore. This could get very interesting given their status as the issuer of Djed and the ongoing Monetary Authority of Singapore Blockchain Challenge in which Cardano is a finalist. https://cotinetwork.medium.com/coti-lists-as-a-payment-institution-in-singapore-666c6fcaaab4
- Goldman says Evergrande is nothing compared to the potential $8.2 Trillion problem with local government financing vehicles in China. https://www.forbes.com/sites/williampesek/2021/09/30/goldman-flags-82-trillion-threat-worse-than-china-evergrande/?sh=3296c9d515cc https://www.wsj.com/articles/beyond-evergrande-chinas-property-market-faces-a-5-trillion-reckoning-11633882048
- Cardano isn’t wrong about Africa. It’s just first. Google is investing $1 Billion in African internet access over the next five years. https://techcrunch.com/2021/10/06/google-confirms-1b-investment-into-africa-including-subsea-cable-for-faster-internet/ https://twitter.com/ghostchainestatus/1445964578257395714
- SEC Commissioner Hester Peirce (cryptomom) delivers an opinion piece that investors should be allowed to make their own decisions without SEC paternalism. https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/11/perspectives/sec-commissioner-investors-regulators/index.html
- COTI has another AMA that reveals there may be more news soon for Djed. https://twitter.com/theCOTIinvestostatus/1447546724868935684
- Heads up: scammers are posing as Yoroi support staff! https://twitter.com/YoroiWallet/status/1446554949782016009
- Catalyst Fund 6 has 711 projects on the ballot! https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1448015757216976903
- Coinbase is launching an NFT market. How will this impact the CNFT scene? Coinbase tells us: “...initial launch will support Ethereum based ERC-721 and ERC-1155 standards with multi-chain support planned soon after.” https://blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-nft-is-coming-soon-join-the-waitlist-today-for-early-access-cc7bac29fd72 https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/12/coinbase-is-launching-a-marketplace-for-nfts.html
- Eric Rosengren (who recently left the Boston Fed) let’s us know that the Fed/MIT CBDC project is pretty far along and will release a working paper soon. This would obviously be impactful for all of crypto and for Cardano. https://youtu.be/ivqFo9C2Jdo?t=409
- The first project that actually looks like it may one day be a virtual world launches on Cardano and it already has a community built parcel explorer. https://pavia.luiscarlos.pt/
- SEC Commissioner Hester Peirce (cryptomom) gave a polite but scathing speech at the Texas Blockchain Summit where she laid bare all the problems with the SEC’s current approach to crypto. After her recent opinion piece and this speech, it’s fair to say that she and SEC Chairman Gensler are in open war over crypto. How this gets resolved will determine the regulatory landscape for Cardano and all of crypto going forward. Sadly, Gensler is in charge and not vice versa. https://twitter.com/HesterPeirce/status/1448011388841037830 https://www.sec.gov/news/speech/peirce-2021-10-08
- The Fed may begin tapering it’s Treasury and mortgage backed securities purchases in mid November. This is relevant for the whole economy including crypto. https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/13/federal-reserve-releases-minutes-from-its-september-policy-meeting.html
- Sounds like the Milkomeda sidechain is making good progress. https://twitter.com/NicoArqueros/status/1448447729689059332
- Apparently, Putin kind of accepts that crypto might choose to exist. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-10-14/putin-defends-cryptocurrencies-amid-global-regulation-push
- Don’t forget: today (Oct 15) is the October Mid-Month Development Update! https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1448715241961963520
- Sounds like Binance was not allowing ADA withdrawals for some period of time. https://twitter.com/Katsumoto87/status/1449723293632634882
- The Cardano Africa Tour has commenced with Charles popping up in South Africa. https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1449304264849993731
- We got a nice Triple H update from Harrison/Hemsley/Hammond joined by Jan Müller in the October mid-Month Dev Update. We learned that we’ll have a maintenance upgrade toward the end of October and then PAB a few weeks later. This is extremely important since it will finally allow for the last bits of dApp buildout. The PAB is already available on the tesnet. The test dApp the team is using is an NFT marketplace. The team is watching as we see high loads around events like NFT drops. But, the network is reacting as expected. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzdTyV5Jejc
- Here’s video of the Fireside chat with Charles, Dynal Patel, and John O’Connor at the Cape Innovation & Technology Initiative in South Africa. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmuJFc5Qrr4&t
- A brief update dropped from Charles this morning in Africa. https://twitter.com/IOHK_Charles/status/1450124410095030280
- Duncan & Sebastien have an interesting discussion on Github that fuels Cardanophobia on the part of ETH maximalists about three weeks later. https://github.com/input-output-hk/cardano-node/issues/3247
- The Cardano Foundation is changing its delegation strategy. They will go from primarily delegating to promote decentralization to a new framework focused on delegating to promote ecosystem buildout. https://forum.cardano.org/t/cardano-foundations-new-delegation-methodology-supporting-the-architects-of-the-future/79594
- Shahaf Bar-Geffen gives us some more details about the Djed launch. He says IOHK is doing the coding and COTI is doing the business side. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlPmIgJ0tE0
- In the Cap Innovation & Technology Initiative Fireside Q&A, Charles mentioned he is talking to Colossol Labs about the possibility of having the Mammoth DeExtinction Project take place on his bison ranch. There are probably some obvious NFT or tokenization use cases there. https://colossal.com/mammoth/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmuJFc5Qrr4
- Cardano 360 is Thursday of next week! https://twitter.com/InputOutputHK/status/1450869552242380800
- Three U.S. Senators ask Facebook to discontinue its Novi crypto wallet which just launched. https://www.theverge.com/2021/10/19/22735171/facebook-novi-diem-libra-calibra-cryptocurrency-digital-wallet-zuckerberg-senate https://techcrunch.com/2021/10/19/facebook-scales-back-its-crypto-ambitions-once-again/
- There’s a new Frederik Gregaard interview out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJdRAclhL0Q
~Army of Spies
submitted by ArmyofSpies
to cardano [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 04:02 tobeundonee Am I the only one who...
hates the thought of Amelia and Kai, not because of the ENBY thing - i'm part of the lgbtq+ community myself, but all their scenes together irritate me and make me uncomfy. i don't know what it is, but unlike everyone else their chemistry isn't there for me. not only that, but amelia has literally NEVER been single on this show and I think after the whole year she had, she just needs to CHILL and be on her own.
Also, ngl - i SERIOUSLY miss amelia and link, there's just something about them that gives me so much comfort.
submitted by tobeundonee to greysanatomy [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 04:02 sincIairs [FIRST TIME WATCHER] Just completed all three seasons of the show, here's my review on the show along with my final rankings of the main six characters
So, i've finally decided to sit down and watch The Last Airbender. I've seen it before as a kid, but I never understood what was happening. It was more so "Oh look, this is on the television so i'll watch it." It was more so watching out of convenience whenever it was on Nick more than watching for the plot and story.
I have to say, this is definitely the greatest cartoon I have ever watched. Strong plot, development and useless yet meaningful filler episodes. I don't usually rewatch shows, I simply move on to the next but this is definitely a show I would rewatch over and over. I've decided to do a few of my own rankings describing my taste in characters. Starting with characters:
- Azula - Azula is the best character in the entire show for me, despite coming in later than some of the others she still made the biggest impact on the show. I can't picture the show without her honestly, she's stolen the number one spot for my favorite television villain. Her descend to insanity as she's being appointed Firelord is one of my favorite scenes of all time. I do feel like she should've beaten Katara & Zuko, but it's a kids show so of course the heroes will win in the end to put out a message but nonetheless she's my favorite.
- Sokka - Sokka is an amazing comedic relief character, he's not trying too hard and he's simply a charming guy. His development is just so significant, going from not respecting women at war cause of how he was raised to protect them at his home to seeing all these badass female characters and knowing that women can kick ass too. To also feeling like the weakest link in the group, and having these moments that show he can be a help to the group to. His strategic prowess in wars is just so exciting to watch.
- Toph - I really feel like Toph was underused, I liked her but compared to everyone else she felt the least used in the story and that may just be because she came later also. I really just love Toph's upbringing, she was living this badass double life that transpired into something more. Her comedic relief is also great with everyone, specifically Sokka forgetting that she's blind. Her scenes with Iroh are top notch material.
- Aang - Honestly, this may really be controversial but I don't like Aang too much. I understand he's a child, and he has the whole world on his shoulders but I find him a little annoying. He comes off as very wishy washy. I also didn't like his Katara thing, I mean it made me wish Katara just shut him down cause he was just so obsessed with her while Katara was with these other boys. He's too crybaby-ish for me and like I said, he is a child and I understand that but Toph was the same age and she wasn't too bad. Sure, she had her moments of immaturity in the beginning but she toned down eventually and became more flexible with the group while Aang had some tantrums throughout the whole show. I also dislike how much he's so in-tune with the whole "peace and getting along" thing, like Zuko said about him being too much of a goody goody. Yes, he's the avatar but it can get exhausting but maybe that's me being a vengeful person.
- Katara - I really don't find Katara too interesting, she had her moments where I was like "Wow, I might like her now like she's really showing out here" but then immediately after those moments I was like "God, she has to go..". . She literally screams at Sokka saying he didn't love their deceased mother, then never apologizes for it despite serving as like, the "mom" of the group. I'm also not a fan of how her character is partially based around love interests, I wish she had more personal growth herself but it feels like she came out the show being the same person while everyone else had some big development. She could've been a way stronger character in my opinion, definitely had more potential in store if there was ever a fourth season.
- Zuko - Zuko is pretty okay, but honestly i'm not a fan of him. I find him a little boring compared to everyone else. Perhaps it's his lack of emotion, and he's just like a stale wall when standing next to every other character but out of everyone he's the least exciting to watch. He had some solid development, but it was just a little boring to watch. I don't have too much to say about him, but yeah he's the least I care about out of all the main six characters.
But, this was a very good show and I MAY watch Korra. I do remember it but like I said, never really sat down and watched it but the animation looks really good, and I hear it's more fleshed out in terms of the elements, avatar history etc. than The Last Airbender so I definitely might check out!
submitted by sincIairs
to TheLastAirbender [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 04:02 stayrobble Hot Ash Kaash Sexy Video 9
2021.10.22 04:02 Narchoid Nice
2021.10.22 04:02 ControversialTomato First Monero transaction
So, I finally got around to actually buying some monero, and after fighting a bit with the gui wallet, I was able to withdraw some funds from an exchange. However, the funds never showed up (luckily I wasn't confident enough to send a large amount, so it was just pennies).
I checked the withdrawal address and it's 100% correct. I didn't use my primary address, instead I used a sub address below it in the receive tab.
I have no idea what I did wrong, so any help is greatly appreciated. If anything, this is a great reminder of just how important test transactions are.
submitted by ControversialTomato to Monero [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 04:02 kymertau Halloween is coming up
2021.10.22 04:02 MissVulpix Hidden Pictures jigsaw by Larry Evans 1984. This one was only 550 pieces so was a nice little quick one to do. 😊 Will need to double check for the 2 missing pieces though.
2021.10.22 04:02 Advanced_Feeling_529 Someone Wrote This Script then Ran with It
I originally wasn’t going to post but I feel like I have to, but all logic seems to to be nonexistent in this last episode.
For starters, Timothy (no respect from me to call him Tim) gets a pat on the back by his parents, who has the right to be concerned about their son after discovering his obsessive hobby, and is allowed to save Gotham after what exactly? Kicking someone down? Their change in demeanor changed so drastically that it was unnatural and infuriating. Even Donna had common sense talking back to him because his entitlement to something not even related to him was… weird. I hate the way he is written. He looks and feels like a fanboy stalker instead of someone who investigates. Don’t even get me started on the Selina Kyle bit (which was amusing but weird.)
“A Lazarus Pit being turned into rain while Donna Troy (who has died from this) whips out a Lasso of MF Truth into the sky to withhold lightning.” - Greg Walker probably I won’t lie. This made me laugh so damn hard because it was bizarrely campy for a show like this. I expected the Adam West’s Batman to magically show up to make a cameo.
The Argus woman could’ve helped Barbara when it came to putting her in the cell. Like come on.
Dropping Starfire’s stories like nothing once again. Neat-o. When you think Connor or Blackfire would react realistically, they act how they did for a majority of the season before this event happened. “I’m done with shit.” - Starfire, the writers, and fans
One thing I did like personally was Raven torturing Scar- I mean, Crane- but I don’t understand why he’s seeing the events of previous seasons. What was the point of that? Odd choice. Could’ve been better with her doing it alone without Dick there to show “growth” of her character and limits she can cross to protect her “family.”
Bruce should’ve been back in Gotham episodes ago.
Also, Dick is definitely Bruce’s biological kid. They are both terrible.
A hilarious finale but at least no one died after the plot ended.
submitted by Advanced_Feeling_529 to TitansTV [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 04:02 procryptoclass First US Bitcoin ETF Approaches Futures Contract Limit Days After Launch
2021.10.22 04:02 stayrobble Hot Ash Kaash Sexy Video 9
2021.10.22 04:02 Chellevibes Perfect way to start my Friday with another play through 😁 can’t express how much I love this story!
submitted by Chellevibes to RomanceClub [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 04:02 Federal_Sir_6077 🧜Mermaid Token 🧜♀️ 300 Holders 🐳 $200k Market Cap 🤑 5% BTC Rewards 🔥7 Days old
Mermaid Token is a bitcoin reward contract that pays holders in bitcoin. No need to claim just hold the Mermaid token in your wallet and you will earn Bitcoins.
✅ Liquidity locked for 1 year
✅ No dev wallets
✅Get Paid in $BTC just to hold
Experienced team that knows how to market and grow tokens. Getting in early is key!
Join our telegram - https://t.me/mermaidtoken
Chart - https://www.dextools.io/app/bsc/pair-explore0xf509c494a92f2e2884937db0e9902f749edf25e5
Website - https://mermaidtoken.com/
🤑Buy - https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0x238c5c0c074126226f4afc5c667ee3c623aa0791
Liquidity Lock - https://mudra.website/?certificate=yes&type=0&lp=0xf509c494a92f2e2884937db0e9902f749edf25e5
Contract - 0x238c5c0c074126226f4afc5c667ee3c623aa0791
🧜♀️ Mermaid Token 🧜♀️
🚀 FAIR LAUNCHED 🚀
🤑 ORGANIC MARKETING PLAN 🤑
🎂 EARN BTC REWARDS 🎂
💎 Buy & Sell Tax: 11%
💎5% BTC Rewards
☠️No Dev Wallets☠️
submitted by Federal_Sir_6077 to cryptostreetbets [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 04:02 ForShurimaIGuess We don't ask for a lot Rito.
2021.10.22 04:02 thecamical Expected lifespan of gaming mice?
My Corsair scimitar died (side buttons no longer work at all), and am looking at suitable replacements. It got me thinking, I have owned all the Naga mice, two scimitar, and each seem to last about a year or two before becoming broken or defective to a point where I cannot use them anymore.
I had the scimitar for about 3 years, is that a good run for a mouse? I feel like for the price they should hold out a bit longer than they do. Am I expecting too much durability in a mouse? What do you consider a good lifespan is of a mouse used daily?
submitted by thecamical to MouseReview [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 04:02 VeoVecinos LUISAO LIVE | "Andrés es tóxico" - ¿Es Gay? - ¿Otro triangulo amoroso co...
2021.10.22 04:02 Hari_Shankar-Itsme Darkrai 5960 5708 8910 Shuttling for 10 each (2 times)
I'll add 20 invite first 10 and the next 10 after about 5 min. BE ONLINE AND IF ADDED U WILL DEFINITELY BE INVITED so be on the app!!!
submitted by Hari_Shankar-Itsme to PokemonGoFriends [link] [comments]
2021.10.22 04:02 OkWall1298 [M19] I am handsome? I'm from Mexico :)